Monday, April 20, 2009

Is she crazy?

Ok so as many of you already know, I have busy life. I'm not going to lie when I say that all I need is to add another blog to my long list of things I do every day which include being a mom to a two year old and 9 week old, cloth diapering two kids which means washing 15-20 diapers a day, managing a veterinary hospital, doing photography of my kids constantly as well as others when I have a spare sec, working on 6 blurb books, etc...... the list goes on, oh yeah, I'm a wife also!

But I love food. Seriously love food. So I wanted a dedicated space to share my recipes, others recipes that I attempt, new "favorites", and of course ALL THE TRADER JOE'S one can handle.

I hope you all enjoy and if you see something on here and you try it and like it, or not, let me know so we can discuss how to make it better (I am always open to constructive feedback) or if you buy something I suggested and just love it or hate it, I wanna hear about it. However I can't refund your purchase. Buy at your own risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment