Monday, April 20, 2009

The Burrito Battle

Mike and I have an on going debate in the house and it has nothing to do with whom is leaving the toilet seat up. No, it is about burritos. Actually it is about 2 burritos in particular.

His


VS


Mine


We both feel that ours is better than the others and we stick to our guns about it. I guess that is good that we don't like each others because that means I don't have to share mine with him. Mike has even learned to separate his burritos from mine so that they are no where close to each other in the freezer. The reason for this separation is because when I was pregnant I was addicted to these burritos (still am) and on more than one occasion I would get out the burrito in the zip lock baggie and take it to work. I would be craving it all morning and at lunch time I would heat it up and bite into one of HIS. After ripping his head off, in a nice starving pregnant lady way, he now labels his burrito bag and an alarm goes off if I open it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment